Pat McCarthy is the author of a dozen nonfiction books for children and young adults. She has published numerous stories, articles, puzzles and quizzes in magazines for children and adults. She teaches for the Institute of Children's Literature. She has also written encyclopedia articles and school curriculum. Pat is a retired elementary school teacher who subs to remain in touch with kids. Her hobbies are photography, travel, birding and scrapbooking.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Church Today

It was nice to go to church this morning. It's the first time I've been home on Sunday morning since Easter! I told Pete, our pastor, that I think I'm going to be home the next two weekends, too.

I researched several short articles today and wrote one about Memorial Day and submitted it to ezinearticles.com . Didn't realize till after I submitted it that they only approve articles during working hours, so I guess it will get posted after the fact. I'd better get the one about Flag Day done and posted in a more timely manner!
I'm trying to go through all the tubs of stuff I took out of the garage when I made it into a family room. I want to have a garage sale to make money for the West Virginia trip, so I have to have it by the middle of June.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home